If you are professional blogging, you must be super serious about making money, right?
And when we talk about making money through a blog, we absolutely cannot ignore the importance of affiliate marketing. This tool can convert your traffic into the case.
However, you should note that if you want to earn big bucks through affiliate marketing, you not only need a good affiliate marketing but also an excellent website that can attract traffic.
We are here to help you with the top 11 affiliate marketing network for 2020.
No matter what you feel on your website or blog, you will find an affiliate marketing network tool in this list that will fit your requirements. Let’s now have a look at the amazing affiliating marketing network that can make you rich in 2020.
1. Amazon Affiliate
If you either promote or sell any physical product or if you review products and want your readers to buy them, then Amazon Affiliate is a must for you.
Whenever someone buys something from the link that you have provided on your website from Amazon, you will be given a commission on the sale.
What makes Amazon Affiliate one of the best marketing networks is that even if the person ends up purchasing something else from Amazon, you will be able to earn the commission. The only requirement is that your audience should land the Amazon website through your link.
One can earn a commission of up to 10% on the products that they sell through Amazon.
Minimum payout: $10
- A vast number of products are available to sell.
- It works o a universal cookie for 24 hours.
- Commission rate in few categories is low. For example, the commission rate for video games is 1%
- You need to register for each country individually.
ShareASale houses more than 4,500 merchants, and this includes both big and small merchandises. This makes it even better than Amazon when it comes to the product range.
You can sign up to all the merchants from the dashboard, and this is also where you will be generating the links. The dashboard also comes handy for seeing your statistics.
Please note that you will have to apply individually to the different merchants. Once you are approved, you will be able to generate the link.
ShareASale can be used for selling both physical and digital products.
Minimum payout: $50
- You can sell both physical and digital products.
- Generating custom affiliate links is easy through bookmarklets.
- The dashboard is clumsy.
- Applying individually for the different merchandise can be tiresome.
3. CJ (Commission Junction)
You might have known CJ as Commission Junction. They have recently re-branded itself. It is similar to ShareASale because, just like the former network, it brings different merchandise under one roof.
CJ has again and again established as one of the biggest affiliate networks,s which is present out there. Currently, it houses 2,969 merchants.
Just like ShareASale, you will have to apply to different merchants individually and earn their approval. You can then proceed to create the links.
Minimum payout: $50 for direct deposits and $100 for the cheque.
- It houses both small and big merchandise.
- The back-end dashboard helps you to manage the affiliate marketing easily.
- It will be difficult for the newbies to handle the complicated dashboard.
- One needs to apply for different merchandise individually.
4. Click Bank
Even Click Bank supports both physical and digital products. Marketing networks like ShareASale houses large merchants, but Click Bank meets the smaller end of the merchants.
Sometimes, good things are lost among the big names. Having said, I need to be honest here. The products which are sold through Click Bank aren’t of very great quality. However, things are getting better after they have started reviewing the merchants for the products that they are selling.
Minimum Payout: $10
- The commission rate is very high for almost all the products.
- It offers a weekly payment.
- The products sold here are not of great quality.
- It supports generous refund policy, which might not go well with your commission.
The Impact is one of the most trusted affiliate marketing program present in the market. You will find many great products to promote here. Few of these products are truly different. For instance, you can go ahead to promote shutter stock!
Becoming a publisher here is easy. What makes this program very user-friendly is the fact that it allows you to choose when you want to get paid. It can either be the 1st or 15th of every month.
- You can promote almost anything here.
- Becoming a publisher on Impact is extremely easy.
- Not many products are available here.
- One needs to have extremely high traffic to earn a decent amount of money from here.
PartnerStack is a relatively newer affiliate marketing program. You can use PartnerStack for selling products to small businesses, entrepreneurs, and hosting.
The best part of PartnerStack is that it is very simple to use. Also, the interface of PartnerStack is very friendly.
The platform currently supports only PayPal as a mode of payment.
Minimum Payout: $50
- It has a very user-friendly interface.
- Signing up for the platform is extremely easy.
- It is a relatively new affiliate marketing program, and it is still establishing itself.
- The only mode of payment that it support is PayPal.
Awin was previously known as Affiliate Window. It is a global affiliate marketing network that empowers advertisers and publishers of all sizes to grow their business online. The program gives you access to 13,000 different merchants.
Did you know that back in 2017, Awis has acquired ShareASale? However, these two platforms are still run differently.
You can promote both physical and digital products on Awin. Also, it houses a lot of small merchants, and therefore, you will find many different niches.
You will have to apply for all the merchants differently and earn their approval for generating links. You can also track your statistics from the dashboard.
Minimum payout: $20
- It covers plenty of merchants.
- It has a very low minimum payout.
- It has a signup fee, which is $5.
- It has a European tilt as the company is German-based.
8. Rakuten Marketing
Rakuten Marketing was formerly known as LinkShare. It is a popular affiliate network. It includes a lot of big names like Papa Johns and Best Buy.
The network of Rakuten Marketing is not as large as Awin, CJ, or ShareASale. It only supports around 1,000 merchants.
If you want to target a large number of merchants, then Rakuten Marketing is not for you. If you are a newbie and just want to try your hands on something small to experiment, then Rakuten Marketing is the perfect option for you.
Minimum payout: $50
- It allows you to access big names like Best Buy, Papa Johns, and Walmart.
- It supports ad rotation, and no external feature is required for that.
- The dashboard is a little outdated.
- The network is not very large.
9. Avangate Affiliate Network
You can join the Avangate Affiliate Network for digital goods and services for global distribution. You can establish your brand here with powerful support and tools. If your focus is on digital products instead of physical products, then you can go ahead with Avangate Affiliate Network.
The network supports more than 22,000 software. If your site promotes plenty of digital products, then you can earn huge bucks from Avangate Affiliate Network. Also, the commission that you earn on the products sold here is relatively higher.
Minimum Payout: $100
- It supports plenty of digital products to promote.
- The commission rate is relatively higher in comparison to another market.
- It is not suitable for promoting the physical product.
- The minimum payout is very high.
With FlexOffers, you get to access to more than 12,000 different merchants and advertisers. It has one of the best looking dashboards. FlexOffers offer more than 50 plus merchants every day. This ensures that you will always find a new offer here.
FlexOffers can be used to promoting both small and big brands. It allows you to check a full directory of all the merchants which are available here.
What makes FlexOffers different than other affiliate marketing platform is that every publisher which are present here are provided with a dedicated account manager.
You can use FlexOffers to promote both physical and digital products. The commission rate depends on the merchant that you sign up with.
Minimum Payout: $50 within the USA and
$100 outside the USA
- The dashboard is super user-friendly and highly efficient.
- Every publisher is provided with a dedicated affiliate manager.
- If you are someone who stays outside, the only payment option which is available out there is PayPal.
PeerFly is one of the most rapidly growing affiliate program. Through PeerFly, you can access more than 3,300 merchants. This means that the number of products that are available out there is limited.
This affiliate program houses both small and big merchants. Also, the backend dashboard is good looking, and you can see all your earnings here. You can promote both digital and physical products.
Minimum Payout: $50
- The dashboard is good looking.
- It promotes both small and big merchants.
- The application process is very time taking. It takes around three days to process the application.
When so many available options, choosing the right affiliate program can be difficult. We would suggest that instead of going for a single affiliate platform, go for multiple affiliate platforms.
Depending on the products that you want to promote on your website, you can choose the affiliate program that best fits your requirements. However, please don’t go for ten affiliate program; it is because it is not at all convenient.
Also, if you have a small amount of traffic, you should also check the different minimum payout for your affiliate program. It’s time for you to choose the right affiliate program for yourself now.